Use API to Display or Suppress the Validation Messages
(Oct 13 2010 - 09:37:40 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Aspose.Report for .NET 3.0.0 has been released. This new release includes supports for suppressing the validation messages of the AdHoc.Web component of Aspose.Report for .NET. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• API to suppress the validation messages
• Display the suppressed validation messages in a different control
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Report for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Report for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Working with ReportConverter:
- Working with big amount of data:
Overview: Aspose.Report for .NET
Aspose.Report is a .NET query building and charting control allowing developers to quickly add ad hoc capabilities to their .NET applications as well as creating 21 popular chart types having some stylish effects like 3D rendering, transparency, gradients and anti-aliasing. Simply drag and drop the Aspose.Report component on Web or Win form, assign a DataTable object as data source & abstract a variety of outputs including SQL, Select, Where and Order By statements and many more.
More about Aspose.Report for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Report for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.report-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Report for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.report-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Report for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.report/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Report for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.report-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Report for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.report-product-family/457/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Report for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.report-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066