Compute BCWS, BCWP, ACWP, CV Values From MPP Files & XML Processing
(Sep 30 2010 - 01:22:50 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.2.0 includes new remarkable features of calculating BCWS, BCWP, ACWP and CV values from MPP 2003,2007 and 2010 files. Also ProjectReader and ProjectWriter events are implemented for customized XML data processing. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Calculate BCWS, BCWP, ACWP, CV values
• Implement ProjectReader and ProjectWriter events for XML data processing customization
• Add Calendar's support methods for next working day start and previous working day finish calculation
• Read StartVariance and FinishVariance for tasks and resource assignments from MPP files
• Read Outline codes definition from MPP files when look-up table contains wrong rows
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Verifying project structure: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/verifying-project-structure.html
- Handling constraints on tasks: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/handling-constraints-on-tasks.html
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066