Integrate Report Viewer in Local Mode & Render HTML in RDL Reports
(Sep 23 2010 - 01:32:06 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 1.8.0 has been released. This new release includes enhanced rendering of HTML text inside RDL report and Integration with Microsoft Report Viewer in Local Mode. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Font size rendering issue is resolved
• Integrating Aspose.Pdf.ReportingServices with Microsoft Report Viewer in Local Mode
• Issues resolved while generating Table of Contents in PDF
• Improved Un-installation that now remove all information
• Improved report conversion from web-interface
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf Services for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Integrate with Microsoft Report Viewer in Local Mode:
- Why choose Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services:
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services makes it possible generating PDF reports in Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & 2005 Reporting Services. Some advanced features like adding PDF bookmarks, using HTML tags, XMP metadata, custom embedded font and rendering watermark for pages are now supported. Also convert all RDL report features including sections, images, charts, tables, matrices, headers and footers to PDF. It also enables you creating Pdf documents on the server without using Adobe PDF Library SDK.
More about Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/categories/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.pdf-for-reporting-services/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/52/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.pdf-for-reporting-services/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/demos/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.pdf-for-reporting-services/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066