Preserve Dates of Message in EML to MSG Conversion & Enhanced PST
(Sep 14 2010 - 11:07:54 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 5.6.0 has been released. This new Release includes several enhanced MSG and PST related features with addition of EntryID property for messages and folders in PST file. The main improved features and bug fixes added in this release are listed below
• Added EntryID property in Aspose.Network.Outlook.Pst.MessageInfo and FolderInfo
• Added PreserveOriginalDates in MailMessage class, if set to true, created and modified dates of original message is preserved in EML to MSG conversion
• When EML files with TNEF attachments are saved again in EML format, attachments are not saved in TNEF format
• Exception thrown while extracting message from various large and complex PST files
• Swedish characters are not saved properly when converting message from MSG to MHT or EML format
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Set Default Text Encoding in Email Message: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/set-default-text-encoding-in-email-message.html
- Detecting New Email Messages on POP3 Server: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/detecting-new-email-messages-on-pop3-server.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.network/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066