True Type Fonts Support & Excellent PDF Generation with Aspose.Pdf
(Aug 09 2010 - 01:09:09 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (4.5.0) has been released. This release offers superb performance as compared to the earlier versions. It includes remarkable support for True Type fonts and efficient memory utilization. Apart from that a number of new features in XSL-FO functionality have been introduced including adding left/top/bottom/right margin, word spacing property, adding padding information and much more. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• More stable HTML text to PDF conversion
• The performance while generating PDF documents is greatly improved.
• Add start/end indent properties rendering.
• Add Page sequence master testing class method
• Add margin bottom, left, right, top rendering function
• Create number-columns-repeated function
• Implement, word-spacing property, unit test
• Add padding before/bottom/end/left/right/start property rendering
• Improved font handling.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Making Changes after a Conversion from Word to PDF: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/making-changes-after-a-conversion-from-word-to-pdf.html
- How to convert MemoryStream Image to PDF: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/how-to-convert-memorystream-image-to-pdf.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066