Use Smart Tags, PDF/A & Image Smart Markers with Aspose.Cells
(Aug 06 2010 - 01:34:22 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.1.0 has been released. It includes support for Smart Tags and PDF/A compliance in Excel to PDF feature. Now users can directly apply Cell’s gradient fills and themes in XLS files. Also there is another important enhancement in Smart Markers providing support for images now. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Includes Smart Tags support for XLSX files.
• Converts Sparklines to images.
• Provides support for image Smart Markers.
• Supports Cell’s gradient fills and theme of XLS file.
• Renders Cell’s pattern fills in the generated PDF file.
• Adds support for Pdf/A-1b compliance.
• Improves performance and quality of the generated PDF files.
• Converts hierarchical custom collections to Dataset which contain relations.
• Includes Scroll event.
• Provides an overloaded version for the SumSelectedRanges method to exclude hidden cells.
• Other 48 enhancement and fixes.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Render One Pdf Page Per Excel Worksheet – Excel to Pdf Conversion:
- Converting Worksheet to Image using ImageOrPrint Options: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/converting-worksheet-to-image-using-imageorprint-options.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066