Outlook PST Files & IMAP Protocols fixes with Aspose.Network
(Jul 23 2010 - 12:56:34 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 5.4.0 has been released. This new Release included some IMAP protocol and Outlook PST file related bug fixes. The main improved features and bug fixes added in this release are listed below
• Image attachment is not extracted correctly from msg file using MapiMessage class.
• From and To addresses are null when ImapClient.ListMessages() method is called
• Outlook PST - FolderInfo.GetContents() throws exception
• Appointments with RecurrencePattern are not sent correctly by ExchangeWebServiceClient
• MSG file saved by Aspose.Network does not appear when sent using Outlook 2003 as an attachment
• MailMessage.Load() method throws NullReferenceException while loading an msg file
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Getting List of Messages from Inbox Folder of Microsoft Exchange Server Mailbox: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/getting-list-of-messages-from-inbox-folder-of-microsoft-exchange-server-mailbox.html
- Reading Email Messages from Microsoft SharePoint Document Library: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/reading-email-messages-from-microsoft-sharepoint-document-library.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.network/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066