Use PPT Files in Windows Azure & MS Office 2008 for MAC
(Jul 20 2010 - 02:58:35 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
We are pleased to announce the new release of Aspose.Slides for .NET, which includes new remarkable feature of .NET 3.5 - 4.0 client profile compatibility and new slide comments feature for PPTX presentations. Also improved support for presentation access in Windows Azure and MAC platforms has also been provided. Many of the bugs related to PPT/PPTX rendering to PDF are also addressed. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• .NET 3.5 – 4.0 Client Profile Compatibility
• Slide Comments Feature in PPTX
• PPT in Azure
• Support for East Asian languages rendering in generated PDF documents.
• Improved slide rendering and PDF export features
• PDF Support for Japanese Character
• Exception on Cloning the PPTX Slide
• Error are fixed while Opening PPT in Office 2008 on Mac
• Improved EMF file support
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Slides for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Slides for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Exporting Presentations to different formats: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/exporting-presentations-to-different-formats.html
- How to efficiently use Aspose.Slides for .NET in your applications: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/how-to-efficiently-use-aspose-slides-for-net-in-your-applications.html
Overview: Aspose.Slides for .NET
Aspose.Slides is a .NET component to read, write and modify a PowerPoint document without using MS PowerPoint. PowerPoint versions from 97-2007 and all three PowerPoint formats: PPT, POT, PPS are also supported. Now you can create, access, copy, clone, edit and delete slides in your presentations. Other features include PPT/PPTX printing, PPT to XPS format, saving PowerPoint slides into PDF, adding & modifying audio & video frames, using shapes like rectangles or ellipses and saving presentations in SVG format, streams or images.
More about Aspose.Slides for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Slides for .NET http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview and Features Review of Aspose.Slides for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/introducing-aspose-slides-for-net.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Slides for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Slides for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Slides for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.slides-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd, Suite 163,
79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066