MS Excel XLSB File Format Support With Paste Special Feature Added
(Jul 08 2010 - 12:23:15 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 5.0.0 has been released. It includes many new and improved features like support is added for MS Excel 2007 XLSB format. There is also an enhancement in Smart Markers feature providing some additional sorting parameters. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Includes MS Excel 2007 XLSB file format support.
• Provides Copy and Paste Special feature.
• Supports Sorting Smart Markers.
• Supports Hiding Context Menu.
• Supports Copying ComboBox and provides an event handler to compare items and values of the two ComboBoxes.
• Includes Text Rotation feature for the cells data.
• Gets cell location by the client’s coordinates / points.
• 41 enhancement and fixes.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Notable changes for the users:
While trying to keep the API as straightforward and clear as possible, we have decided to recognize and honor the common development practices of the platform; we have re-arranged API Structure/ Namespaces.
With this release of Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.0.0, we have reorganized the API classes for Aspose.Cells component. This change has some major aspects that we follow. We have added new namespaces. The entire API (classes, interfaces, enumerations, structures etc.) were previously located in the Aspose.Cells namespace. Now, certain sets of API have been moved to their relative namespaces, which make the relationship of classes (with their members) and namespaces clear and simplified.
All the classes of Aspose.Cells library are split into appropriate namespaces for easy access. The Aspose.Cells component has the following namespaces:
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Converting Worksheet to Image & Worksheet to Image by Page:
- Adding Anonymous or Custom Object into Smart Markers: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/adding-anonymous-or-custom-object-into-smart-markers.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Download Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd,
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066