Render MPP Project Data to Gantt Chart Image Using Aspose.Tasks
(Jun 30 2010 - 12:09:20 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new release of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 3.0.0 includes new remarkable features of MPP Project data rendering to Gantt Chart Image as well as HTML. Also, damaged MPP files can be read through Aspose.Tasks for .NET. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Parse plain text from Notes RTF data
• Gantt Chart Image rendering enhancement
• Add remarks to property's summary if property is not supported by all MPP formats
• Read data from damaged MPP file
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Tasks for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Tasks for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Writing resource assignments to project: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/writing-resource-assignments-to-project.html
- Adding and removing resources: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/adding-and-removing-resources.html
Overview: Aspose.Tasks for .NET
Aspose.Tasks is a non-graphical .NET Project management component that enables .NET applications to read, write and manage Project documents without utilizing Microsoft Project. With Aspose.Tasks you can read and change tasks, recurring tasks, resources, resource assignments, relations and calendars. Aspose.Tasks is a very mature product that offers stability and flexibility. As with all of the Aspose file management components, Aspose.Tasks works well with both WinForm and WebForm applications.
More about Aspose.Tasks for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Tasks for .NET http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.tasks/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Tasks for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Tasks for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.tasks-for-.net/96/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Tasks for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.tasks-for-.net/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066