Client Profile is Now Available for .NET Framework 3.5 & 4.0
(Jun 15 2010 - 11:44:52 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Words for .NET (9.1.0) has been released. This new release of Aspose.Words includes plenty of new and remarkable features like client profile are optimized for client applications. The Client Profile is available for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0. Users can compile their project for the Client Profile in Visual Studio 2008 SP1 or Visual Studio 2010. Also Aspose.Words for .NET 9.1 does not register Aspose.Words.dll for COM Interop automatically during install. In earlier versions Aspose.Words.dll was registered automatically. The list of new and improved features in this release are listed below
• Write an article about using nested mail merge from DataSet
• Support for Custom XML Data Storage and Properties in OOXML documents.
• Support for .NET 3.5 and 4.0 Client Profile.
• Preserve Custom Payload in OOXML
• Improvements to footnotes layout and rendering.
• Allow to get and set bookmark text when start and end have different grand parents
• Margins in bulleted and numbered lists are wrong after ODT to ODT conversion.
• It does not register Aspose.Words.dll for COM Interop automatically during install.
• You will be happy with about 100 other fixes and improvements.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Words for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Words for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How-to: Check Format Compatibility:
- How-to: Load and Save a Document to Database: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/howto-load-and-save-a-document-to-database.html
Overview: Aspose.Words for .NET
Aspose.Words is a word processing component that enables .NET applications to read, write and modify Word documents without using Microsoft Word. Other useful features include document creation, content and formatting manipulation, mail merge abilities, reporting features, TOC updated/rebuilt, Embedded OOXML, Footnotes rendering and support of DOCX, DOC, WordprocessingML, HTML, XHTML, TXT and PDF formats (requires Aspose.Pdf). It supports both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. You can even use Aspose.Words for .NET to build applications with Mono.
More about Aspose.Words for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Words for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/index.html
- Online Demos for Aspose.Words for .NET :
- Features overview for Aspose.Words for .NET : http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/feature-overview.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Words for .NET : http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net-and-java/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Words for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.words-product-family/75/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Words for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.words-product-family/default.aspx
Aspose Pty Ltd
Suite 163, 79 Longueville Road
Lane Cove, NSW, 2066