Enhanced Formula Calculation Engine & Loading Time for Xlsx File
(Jun 03 2010 - 12:26:03 AM
) - [print blog
What’s new in this release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 4.9.1 has been released. It includes many new and improved features like enhancement in the performance of Formula Calculation Engine, improvement in the opening/loading time of Xlsx file, Client Profile version availability for the users and many more. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Includes Aspose.Cells for .NET Framework Client Profile assembly
• Improves the performance of Formula Calculation Engine
• Enhances the performance of opening xlsx files
• Supports to create Named Range based on address
• Supports setting the visibility of horizontal or vertical scroll bars
• Performs copying and pasting cells with ComboBox control
• Handles Popup event of ContextMenu
• Imports a worksheet from Excel file
• Retrieves all selected ranges in the worksheet
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Cells for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Cells for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Implementing GridDesktop's Data Binding Feature in Worksheets:
- Binding Worksheet to a DataSet using GridWeb's Worksheets Designer: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/binding-worksheet-to-a-dataset-using-gridwebs-worksheets-designer.html
Overview: Aspose.Cells for .NET
Aspose.Cells is a .NET component for spreadsheet reporting without using Microsoft Excel. It supports robust formula calculation engine, pivot tables, VBA, workbook encryption, named ranges, spreadsheet formatting, drawing objects like images, OLE objects and importing or creating charts. You can also create Excel file using designer spreadsheet, smart marker or API and apply formulae and functions. It supports CSV, SpreadsheetML, PDF and all file formats from Excel 97 to Excel 2007.
More about Aspose.Cells for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Cells for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Cells for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Cells for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.cells-product-family/default.aspx
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067