Better Memory Management & Enhanced InLineHTML with Aspose.Pdf
(Jun 03 2010 - 11:40:09 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The long awaited version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (4.3.0) has been released. It includes many new features like assigning values to radio button, Method for returning the current product version. There have been some improvements in terms of memory management and HTML to PDF conversion, using InLineHTML method. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below
• Method to return the current product version
• Turn of text wrapping inside table cell
• Assign value to Radio buttons while creating PDF form
• Inline HTML
• Memory Management
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Making Changes after a Conversion from Word to PDF: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/making-changes-after-a-conversion-from-word-to-pdf.html
- Image & Page Number in Header/Footer section: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/image-page-number-in-headerfooter-section.html
Overview: Aspose.Pdf for .NET
Aspose.Pdf is a .Net component for writing Pdf documents without using Adobe Acrobat. It supports converting HTML, XSL-FO & Word documents to PDF and you can also create PDF by API, XML templates or XSL-FO files. Other supported features include PDF/A-1, PDF linearization, XML meta data, form field creation, bookmark, image formats & security features, hyperlinks, adding footnotes, text & page properties, decimal tab stop, HTML tags and keeping paragraphs together when breaking page.
More about Aspose.Pdf for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online Demo for Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf/default.aspx
- Download Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/category1184.aspx
- Read online documentation of Aspose.Pdf for .NET at: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf-for-.net/index.html
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf for .NET Forum: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/aspose.pdf-product-family/20/showforum.aspx
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf for .NET blog at: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf-product-family/default.aspx
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067