Read Outlook PST File, Extract Messages & Save in MSG Format
(May 31 2010 - 11:19:44 PM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 5.3.0 included the new remarkable feature of extraction of messages from a PST file in Outlook Message (.msg) format. Aspose.Network for .NET provides API for reading Microsoft Outlook PST files. Users can Load Microsoft Outlook PST file from disk or stream & can get Full information about its contents e.g. folders, subfolders and messages. Complete details are given in the below.
- Read Outlook PST File and Get Folders and Subfolders Information: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/read-outlook-pst-file-and-get-folders-and-subfolders-information.html
Also users can read all the folders and subfolders in the PST file and display the information about messages e.g. subject, sender, recipients etc
- Get the Messages Information from the Outlook PST File: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/get-the-messages-information-from-the-outlook-pst-file.html
Users can also read Outlook PST file and extract messages and save to disk in MSG format.
- Extract Messages from Outlook PST File and Save to Disk or Stream in MSG Format: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/extract-messages-from-outlook-pst-file-and-save-to-disk-or-stream-in-msg-format.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.network/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067