PDF to Image Conversion, PDF Printing & PDF Image Extraction
(May 31 2010 - 12:31:04 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
New version of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET (4.4.0) has been released. There have been some improvements related to PDF printing feature of PdfViewer class, PDF to image conversion, process of extracting images from the PDF files, form and Stamp related features etc. Also a remarkable feature to manipulate images in a PDF file is also provided in this release. This release includes plenty of new and improved features as listed below.
• Implement Transparency Groups support
• Support for RTL text extracting
• Implement PostScript function feature
• Implement Unsupported File Format Exception
• Allow to get the list of images along with related information
• Stripping images from a PDF file and then add those images back
• Allow to remove and update stamp
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Pdf.Kit for NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Pdf.Kit for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Concatenate multiple PDF files using MemoryStreams:
- Working with features of PdfExtractor class:
Overview: Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
Aspose.Pdf.Kit is a .NET component for editing existing PDF files. You can add/remove digital signatures or encrypt/decrypt a PDF. It supports many useful features like; PDF stamp creation, adding CJK font in form field, AcroForm, adding watermark or logo, extracting or adding images & text, adding bookmarks, appending pages and converting PDF file to TIFF, BMP, PNG & JPG image formats. It enables you to concatenate PDF files and allows adding or setting XMP Metadata to an existing PDF.
More about Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/default.aspx
- Product Overview for Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/product-overview.html
- Online documentation of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.pdf.kit/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.pdf.kit-product-family/default.aspx
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067