Extract Messages From PST File in Outlook Message (.msg) Format
(May 27 2010 - 12:37:51 AM
) - [print blog
What's New in this Release?
The new version of Aspose.Network for .NET 5.3.0 has been released. This new Release included the new remarkable feature regarding extraction of messages from a PST file in Outlook Message (.msg) format. The main new & improved features added in this release are listed below
• Extract messages from PST file.
• Load Microsoft Outlook PST file from disk or stream & get Full information regarding message e.g. subject, sender, recipient etc
• Save the message from PST file in msg format to disk or stream.
Other most recent bug fixes are also included in this release.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.Network for .NET documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.Network for performing different tasks like the followings.
- Reading an Outlook Message (.msg) file: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/reading-an-outlook-message-msg-file.html
- Creating an Outlook Message (.msg) File: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/creating-an-outlook-message-msg-file.html
Overview: Aspose.Network for .NET
Aspose.Network is a suite of .NET components for network programming with support for .NET logging framework and Microsoft Exchange Server. Now you can read and write Outlook Message files using Aspose.Network. It provides iCalendar engine and SSL support for SMTP, POP3 & IMAP protocols with other mail merge features. You can import & export emails in MHT, PST & EML formats. It supports all the features of SMTP, MIME, S/MIME, POP3, FTP, WhoIs, DNS, ICMP, IMAP, HTTP, SOCKS 4/4A & SOCKS 5 components.
More about Aspose.Network for .NET
- Homepage of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/categories/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/index.html
- Demos of Aspose.Network for .NET: http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.network/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.Network for .NET Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.Network for .NET blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067