Barcode Generation & Recognition for J2ME using Aspose.BarCode
(May 20 2010 - 12:09:31 AM
) - [print blog
The new release of Aspose.BarCode for Java 2.1.0 now fully supports barcode generation and recognition for J2ME platform. It conforms to CLDC and MIDP specifications and includes both generation and recognition of most commonly used 1D, 2D and Postal barcodes. Below is the list of barcode symbologies supported by Aspose.BarCode for Java in J2ME.
Newly added documentation pages and articles
Some new tips and articles have now been added into Aspose.BarCode for Java documentation that may guide you briefly how to use Aspose.BarCode for performing different tasks like the followings.
- How to Generate and Recognize BarCodes for UTF-8 (Unicode) Characters: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/how-to-generate-and-recognize-barcodes-for-utf8-unicode-characters.html
- How to Read Barcode from Multi-page TIFF Images: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/how-to-read-barcode-from-multipage-tiff-images.html
Overview: Aspose.BarCode for Java
Aspose.BarCode is a Java based visual component for generation & recognition of 1D & 2D barcodes to support Java, web applications and J2ME platform. It supports 29+ barcode symbologies like MSI, QR, OneCode, Australia Post, Aztec, Code128, Code11, EAN128, Codabar, Postnet, USPS and also supports image output in GIF, PNG, BMP & JPG formats. Other features include barcode size & color settings, rotation angle & caption. You can render barcodes to images, printers, HTTP servlet response & graphical objects too.
More about Aspose.BarCode for Java
- Homepage of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/categories/java-components/aspose.barcode-for-java/default.aspx
- Online documentation of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.barcode/default.aspx
- Demos of Aspose.BarCode for Java: http://www.aspose.com/demos/java-components/aspose.report/default.aspx
- Post your technical questions/queries to Aspose.BarCode for Java Forum:
- Receive notifications about latest news and supported features by subscribing to Aspose.BarCode for Java blog: http://www.aspose.com/community/blogs/aspose.barcode-product-family/default.aspx
Suite 119, 272 Victoria Avenue
Chatswood, NSW, 2067